Prep 2 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great flavor. Super fast prep.
Make and share this Easy Greek Shake 'n Bake Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- 5 -6 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a shallow baking pan with foil.
- 2. Add breadcrumbs, seasoning, and cheese to a ziploc bag. Close and shake up to mix.
- 3. Rinse chicken in water. Do not pat dry. Add 1 drumstick at a time to ziploc bag. Shake to coat.
- 4. Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Just Wonderful! I used half panko and half breadcrumbs. I had to tent the chicken towards the end of cooking time because it was getting too dark. Next time I will just cook the chicken in the lower half of the oven. I think that will help keep the chicken from getting soggy on the bottom too. I LOVED the flavor on the chicken, but thought the Greek seasoning I used was a little to salty. Thank you so much, your recipe is delicious!
Delicious! I didnt have Greek seasoning, so i used Breadcrumbs with Roasted Garlic & Spices... Tasted wonderful especially with the veggies & rice! Thanks for the easy recipe!
This is delicious. I used boneless skinless chicken thighs (maybe 12 or more). I used a bowl instead of a bag. I cooked them 45 minutes and they were ready and full of flavor. So addictive. Thanks Siava :) Made for healthy tag game