Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Visit the Mediterranean without leaving home. This salad combines fresh salad greens with olives, artichoke hearts and feta cheese for Authentic Greek taste. Use any variety of mixed salad greens; try the Italian or spring greens mixture.
- 2 (10 ounce) bagsready-to-eat mixed greens
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- Toss greens and olives in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and artichoke hearts with marinade.
- Sprinkle cheese over salad.
- Top with zucchini.
This is a splendid, easy, quick, and pleasing salad. I did use the Italian greens, some kalamata olives from the supermarket deli. I mixed the artichoke marinade and the dressing together before pouring on the salad. The flavors of each ingredient were wonderful together, and we all enjoyed eating it. Thanks so much for a gourmet salad recipe that is so easy to make.
Very easy and basic salad that paired well with Greek Lemon Chicken Soup (recipe #139902). I did omit the Italian dressing, as the marinade from the artichokes was sufficient to dress the salad. I also subbed a thinly sliced cucumber for the zucchini.