Recipe by Barb G.
Visit the Mediterranean without leaving home. This salad combines fresh salad greens with olives, artichoke hearts and feta cheese for Authentic Greek taste. Use any variety of mixed salad greens; try the Italian or spring greens mixture.
Top Review by Miss Annie
This is a splendid, easy, quick, and pleasing salad. I did use the Italian greens, some kalamata olives from the supermarket deli. I mixed the artichoke marinade and the dressing together before pouring on the salad. The flavors of each ingredient were wonderful together, and we all enjoyed eating it. Thanks so much for a gourmet salad recipe that is so easy to make.
- 2 (10 ounce) bagsready-to-eat mixed greens
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced