Prep 6 mins
Cook 30 mins
Makes about 6
Make and share this Easy Greek Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion (finely chipped)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large carrot (grated)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice (minute rice)
- In a pan over medium heat, fry the onions in the oil for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden.
- Mix in the grated carrot and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Incorporate the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Stir in the lemon juice and rice.
- Cover, remove from heat and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy this easy rice recipe with Greek style!
So simple to put together with wonderful results. This is to be repeated here! Thanks for sharing with us!