1/3 Photos of Easy Greek Potatoes
These soft, lemony potatoes are absolutely delectable. I love this dish and these can be served as a side dish with any meat. I prefer the flavour of dried Greek oregano but other varieties can be used. This is a Christine Cushing recipe. What an easy recipe! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, water, and oregano in a small bowl to blend.
- 3Toss potatoes with vinaigrette in a small roasting pan.
- 4Season potatoes with salt and pepper.
- 5Cover pan with foil and roast potatoes until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 45 minutes.
- 6Using metal spatula, loosen potatoes from baking sheet to prevent sticking.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Greek Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g