Top Review by loof
This is a nice, quick and filling breakfast. I made half of the recipe and it worked out well. Next time I might add some chopped green pepper or even jalapeno. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT6, Zwizzle Chicks
- thin French fries (Shoestring fries, A big hand full)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake shoestring fries according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a frying pan (I prefer cast iron). sprinkle out cooked fries on top of the butter and pour in the beaten eggs.
- Sea salt and freshly grind black pepper to taste.
- Fold it over in half moon shape if you know how to do that without breaking!
- Cook until done to preference.
- Serve with pita bread as part of breakfast.