Recipe by Suzy_Q
Can't wait to try this! From "Better Homes and Gardens - Cooking for 2", 1968. Cook time is freeze time.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate wafer, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 0.5 (1 pint) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon green creme de menthe
- 1 tablespoon white Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine wafer crumbs and butter or margarine; press into two 5-inch tart pans.
- In small mixer bowl, combine marshmallow creme and liqueurs. Beat about 1 minute at high speed.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pile into crumb crust.
- Freeze about 5 hours or overnight. If desired, garnish with additional whipped cream.