Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick and basic recipe for Granola bars. The recipe is something that I came up with after making substitutions to different variations to suit my tastes.The sky is the limit from here... add fruits, nuts, and/or berries as you like.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix quick oats, brown sugar, dry milk, and cinnamon together in a suitable mixing bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl add peanut-butter, maple syrup, butter, and honey.
- Heat on medium power level until soft.
- Add softened peanut-butter, maple syrup, butter, and honey to quick oats.
- Blend with large spoon, and then transfer to 8x8-inch pan.
- Bake at 300°F for 20 minutes.