Chef #389904's Note:
This is a quick and basic recipe for Granola bars. The recipe is something that I came up with after making substitutions to different variations to suit my tastes.The sky is the limit from here... add fruits, nuts, and/or berries as you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Mix quick oats, brown sugar, dry milk, and cinnamon together in a suitable mixing bowl.
- 3In a microwave safe bowl add peanut-butter, maple syrup, butter, and honey.
- 4Heat on medium power level until soft.
- 5Add softened peanut-butter, maple syrup, butter, and honey to quick oats.
- 6Blend with large spoon, and then transfer to 8x8-inch pan.
- 7Bake at 300°F for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 103.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: