Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Take some pie filling, sprinkle with granola, cinnamon, sugar and melted butter and then let your crock pot do the rest! I'm all about convenience cooking, and this is one of my favorites (expecially with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream).
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 2 1⁄2 cups granola cereal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- Place pie filling on bottom of greased 3 to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- In the order listed above, sprinkle remaining ingredients over the pie filling.
- Cover and cook on low heat 3 hours.
I have peeled my last apple! This was incredibly easy and turned out great! I increased everything by 50% and it fed 8 adults with some left over. Will try with cherry pie filling too.