Prep 5 mins
Cook 39 mins
These are so easy to make, and so yummy, what could be easier, just mix and bake.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar (or more if you want sweeter)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until bars just pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool before cutting.
- Can be frosted if desired.