Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a quick and luscious recipe. It is so easy that my girls used to enter them in the county fair every year when they were young. They were a guaranteed blue ribbon! A very good combination of flavors. Makes me hungry just remembering them.
- 709.77 ml fine graham cracker crumbs (24 double, crushed)
- 236.59 ml evaporated milk
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 170.09 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml soft margarine
- 118.29 ml broken nuts
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- Mix altogether and spoon mixture into a well greased 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until cookie pulls away from the side of the pan. Cool before cutting.
- Makes 18 bars that will disappear fast.
WOW! These are so good I could eat the whole pan myself, fortunately I have help with the "eating"! Thanks for a super simple recipe!