Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a quick and luscious recipe. It is so easy that my girls used to enter them in the county fair every year when they were young. They were a guaranteed blue ribbon! A very good combination of flavors. Makes me hungry just remembering them.
- 3 cups fine graham cracker crumbs (24 double, crushed)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup soft margarine
- 1⁄2 cup broken nuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix altogether and spoon mixture into a well greased 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until cookie pulls away from the side of the pan. Cool before cutting.
- Makes 18 bars that will disappear fast.
WOW! These are so good I could eat the whole pan myself, fortunately I have help with the "eating"! Thanks for a super simple recipe!