Recipe by lisambaker
This is recipe is one that my mom used to make all the time. It is super easy and yummy. My kiddos really like this recipe. It is really good just as it is, or if you have left overs the next day it is really good with tostito chips, fitos, or tortillas. The ultimate quick man meal. My husband always wants me to cook this, and the left overs are just as good if not better. :)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can corn (don't drain the juice)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes (don't drain the juice)
- 4 diced potatoes
- zucchini (optional) or squash (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- First brown the ground beef, and drain, then add the onions and green peppers. Season your meat with salt, pepper to taste. Or how you normally season it.
- Then add the cans of corn and diced tomatoes and let it cook covered in the juice until the potatoes are tender.
- This is really yummy with corn bread and tortillas. This one is my family's favorite goulash, we have tried many.
- Happy cooking.