Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love this recipe b/c its soooo easy and surprisingly good!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can vegetable soup (doesnt matter if condensed or not)
- Cook and drain ground beef.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and vegetable soup.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- Pretty easy, cheap and tasty!
This was suprisingly good - but I modified it. I don't like mushrooms so I used cream of celery (which I use frequently as my cream of mushroom sub). And I didn't have any veggie soup so I used 1 can of drained corn. Then to add flavor I added in about 1 to 1.5 cups of my Beef and Bacon Chowder (the recipe is available here on zaar). Then I served it over hot lightly buttered and salted rice. It was great! My hubby loved it too. :) Very easy - definitely try it!
I added uncooked fine egg noodles and just a little water along with the soups, covered the skillet until the noodles steamed. Topped individual plates w/ shredded parmesan cheese. Quick and satisfying weekend lunch-was perfect for a cool fall day. Thanks Ang11002-