Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great hot dish for a cold winter night. Serve with a lettuce salad and biscuits.
- 3 cups dry pasta noodles
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, no salt added, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente (according to package directions); Drain.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat. Drain off the grease. Sprinkle with black pepper and garlic powder to taste (optional).
- Stir in the corn, diced tomatoes and tomato soup. Stir in the cooked pasta and mix thoroughly. Heat through and serve.