1/3 Photos of Easy Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Recipe
Chef #610018's Note:
Easy gluten-free sandwich bread recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine water and yeast. Stir to combine.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- 3Add yeast mixture, vegetable oil and eggs.
- 4Using an electric mixer, mix dough for five minutes on medium-high speed.
- 5Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with vegetable spay.
- 6Spread batter evenly into the pan.
- 7Lightly grease a piece of plastic wrap and cover the pan.
- 8Allow dough to rise for 1 hour.
- 9Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 10Bake dough for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 208-211°F.
- 11Remove bread from oven and allow it to cool in the pan for five minutes.
- 12After five minutes, turn bread out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 236.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: