Easy gluten-free sandwich bread recipe
Make and share this Easy Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine water and yeast. Stir to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add yeast mixture, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Using an electric mixer, mix dough for five minutes on medium-high speed.
- Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with vegetable spay.
- Spread batter evenly into the pan.
- Lightly grease a piece of plastic wrap and cover the pan.
- Allow dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake dough for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 208-211°F.
- Remove bread from oven and allow it to cool in the pan for five minutes.
- After five minutes, turn bread out onto a wire rack to cool completely.