Recipe by sxyynggrl4u
Easy gluten-free sandwich bread recipe
Top Review by Latin Chef;-)
My wife really liked this bread and easy, not too many ingredients. I did use half & half white and brown rice flour. Didn't have packets of yeast so I used 2 tsp, plus I added a couple tbsp sugar and it rose really nice. Excellent!!!
- 2 1⁄2 cups brown rice flour
- 2⁄3 cup cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups warm water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine water and yeast. Stir to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add yeast mixture, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Using an electric mixer, mix dough for five minutes on medium-high speed.
- Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with vegetable spay.
- Spread batter evenly into the pan.
- Lightly grease a piece of plastic wrap and cover the pan.
- Allow dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake dough for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 208-211°F.
- Remove bread from oven and allow it to cool in the pan for five minutes.
- After five minutes, turn bread out onto a wire rack to cool completely.