Prep 55 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy gluten-free sandwich bread recipe
Make and share this Easy Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine water and yeast. Stir to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add yeast mixture, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Using an electric mixer, mix dough for five minutes on medium-high speed.
- Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with vegetable spay.
- Spread batter evenly into the pan.
- Lightly grease a piece of plastic wrap and cover the pan.
- Allow dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake dough for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 208-211°F.
- Remove bread from oven and allow it to cool in the pan for five minutes.
- After five minutes, turn bread out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
My wife really liked this bread and easy, not too many ingredients. I did use half & half white and brown rice flour. Didn't have packets of yeast so I used 2 tsp, plus I added a couple tbsp sugar and it rose really nice. Excellent!!!
Thank you for the recipe. It included straightforward directions, was easy to make and it looked wonderful, nice and nubbly on top. It also tasted good. This is the the first gluten free yeast bread that I have made and I was very pleased with the results. I used 2 1/4 tsp. yeast rather than a packet, otherwise I followed the directions exactly. The bread has good texture and slices easily.
I had a difficult time tinding a complete easy to read recipe on the internet so I was very happy to find yours. You took away my frustration. Thanks again.
This is now my favorite sandwich bread! I also used half brown rice flour and half white rice flour. It is very easy to make and is so much better than any packaged bread mix I've tried so far. Thank you.