Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the Cake Mix Doctor's gluten free baking book. I really love all her recipes, and don't feel so guilty about "cheating" with cake mix since most of the GF cake mixes out there have pretty pure, healthy ingredients. Not an overwhelming PB flavor, and you get a nice chewy cookie.
- 425.24 g packageyellow gluten-free cake mix
- 158.51 ml creamy peanut butter
- 88.74 ml margarine or 88.74 ml butter
- 1 large egg
- 29.58 ml milk
- 29.58 ml vanilla extract
- granulated sugar
- Mix all the ingredients, except the sugar together in a mixer until incorporated.
- Place the sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Form 1 inch balls with the dough and roll each one in the sugar. Arrange them on a cookie sheet, pressing with a fork to make a pattern if desired.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!