1/4 Photos of Easy Gluten Free Granola Bars
Made with quinoa flakes. Delicious chewy granola bars. Easy to make, freezes well. Rolled oats can be used instead of quinoa flakes. Recipe adapted from one by LIsa Miller of Ontario
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 15x10 inch (38x25cm) pan with parchment paper.
- 2Combine quinoa flakes, nuts, raisins, seeds, chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Chopped apricots or cranberries can be used instead of raisins.
- 3Mix well either in a stand mixer or you can roll up your sleeves and mix by hand - literally.
- 4Transfer to parchment-lined pan. Put another piece of parchment paper over the top and compress as well as possible with the back of a spoon, hands or a handle-less rolling pin.
- 5Bake in a preheated 325 degree F. (160 C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Cool completely then chill, overnight is best. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container, can be frozen.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gluten Free Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat sweetened condensed milk