Yummy fluffy pancakes for anyone with multiple allergies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Spray cooking spray on skillet.
- 22. Heat on medium.
- 33. Mix all ingredients in one bowl.
- 44. Use 1/4 measuring cup to drop pancakes into skillet.
- 54. Fry pancakes until dry around the edges (about 5 minutes).
- 65. Flip and fry 2 minutes more until done.
- 7Note: You can substitute one mashed ripe banana for applesauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: