Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Yummy fluffy pancakes for anyone with multiple allergies!
- 1 cup gluten-free flour, mix (I like the bisquick gluten free)
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (chopped) (optional) or 1⁄4 cup blueberries (chopped) (optional) or 1⁄4 cup strawberry (chopped) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1. Spray cooking spray on skillet.
- 2. Heat on medium.
- 3. Mix all ingredients in one bowl.
- 4. Use 1/4 measuring cup to drop pancakes into skillet.
- 4. Fry pancakes until dry around the edges (about 5 minutes).
- 5. Flip and fry 2 minutes more until done.
- Note: You can substitute one mashed ripe banana for applesauce.