GF isn't hard or expensive - just use what you have on hand! This is an easy weeknight recipe, great for satisfying a comfort food craving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray nonstick 9x13 pan to grease. Chicken breasts should be more more than 1" thick, pound chicken down if needed.
- 2Combine Chex, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cayenne, and paprika in food processor. Pulse until you get a fine, even consistency from your coating mixture. Pour into wide, shallow bowl.
- 3Beat egg with salt and pepper to taste in wide, shallow bowl.
- 4Dip chicken in egg mixture and dredge in coating. Place in pan, and bake for 20 minutes or until coating is set and golden.
- 5Remove pan with chicken from the oven, and pour sauce over the top of chicken. Top with remaining cheese, cover with foil, and bake for 15-20 minutes more until chicken is done and sauce is heated through.
- 6Serve with hot cooked GF pasta (Sam Mills is my favorite) or polenta and a green salad.
- 7***Allergen modifications: Try using plain yogurt to coat chicken instead of egg if you are allergic to eggs. Leave cheese out of coating mixture and topping if you are dairy free.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 131.9 mg
- Sodium 658.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: