Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted cereal one morning but didn't have any gluten free granola prepared so I came up with this and darn tooting it tastes like cereal - great texture and very yummy!
- Place walnuts in a ziploc bag then use a heavy item like a mug to smash the walnuts into very small granola size pieces.
- Place walnuts in a cereal bowl.
- Scoop yogurt over walnuts.
- Top with fresh or defrosted blueberries.
- Note: I highly recommend using Brown Cow Brand Yogurt it tastes amazing, and try it with their plain yogurt too - it will make you automatically go mmm - it's so creamy and delicious! MMMMM!