The secret to these easy jewels is the basting mixture applied just prior to serving. Great garlic flavor too! Found this recipe on the Yankee Harvest website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup bisquick biscuit mix
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, mix the first five ingredients until a soft dough forms.
- 2Evenly space and drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 450F, 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4For basting mixture: stir herbs into melted butter.
- 5Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from the cooking sheet.
- 6If doubling recipe, simply double biscuit mix and milk and increase cheese to 3/4 cup.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gloucester Bay Cheddar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 560.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g