From Gourmet Magazine- July 1996. Easy and delicious.
Make and share this Easy Glazed Grilled Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk together first three ingredients.
- Transfer 1 tablespoon glaze to small bowl; mix in rice vinegar and set aside.
- Brush 1 side of salmon steaks generously with half of glaze in medium bowl and place salmon steaks, glazed side down, onto barbecue.
- Grill until glaze is slightly charred, about 4 minutes.
- Brush top side of salmon steaks with remaining glaze in medium bowl.
- Turn salmon over and grill until second side is slightly charred and salmon is just opaque in center, about 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer salmon to plates and drizzle reserved glaze in small bowl over salmon and serve.
Easy, tender, moist and flavorful. One of our daughters who frowns at cooked fish even liked it. Cut way back on the mustard enough just to leave undertones, thought it would be too pronounced with the proportions given. Marinaated for 2 hours. Will definately prepare again.
The marinade tasted great as is, but I think it could have penetrated in the fish more. Would have to marinade it longer next time but flavors were delicious
The marinade and glaze were great. Unfortunately instead of using 2 - 8oz salmon stakes as the recipe called for, DH used 4-4oz slamon steaks instead. Therefore they were overdone. But I licked some of the marinade off of my fingers and it was great. So we will try it again with the correct size salmon. Thanks!