1/1 Photo of Easy Glazed Grilled Salmon
From Gourmet Magazine- July 1996. Easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together first three ingredients.
- 2Transfer 1 tablespoon glaze to small bowl; mix in rice vinegar and set aside.
- 3Brush 1 side of salmon steaks generously with half of glaze in medium bowl and place salmon steaks, glazed side down, onto barbecue.
- 4Grill until glaze is slightly charred, about 4 minutes.
- 5Brush top side of salmon steaks with remaining glaze in medium bowl.
- 6Turn salmon over and grill until second side is slightly charred and salmon is just opaque in center, about 5 minutes longer.
- 7Transfer salmon to plates and drizzle reserved glaze in small bowl over salmon and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Glazed Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.2
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.6 mg
- Sodium 755.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 47.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: