- 6 lbs cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice or 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325*F. Place ham on a rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake uncovered about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- While ham is baking, make Brown Sugar Orange Glaze by mixing remaining ingredients. Brush over ham during last 45 minutes of baking.
- Remove ham from oven, cover with tent of aluminum foil and let stand 10 to 15 minutes for easier carving.