I found this in a adorable vintage neighborhood cookbook collection, it is so simple,almost too easy! 8)
My Private Note
mini co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pretheat oven to 425.
- 2Grease a baking sheet.
- 3Heat molasses in saucepan, until it boils.
- 4Put the butter into large mixing bowl, combine hot molasses.
- 5Sift together salt, baking soda and flour .
- 6Blend in ginger.
- 7Blend mixture well.
- 8Let mixture chill in refrigerator, just until cold.
- 9Take out,roll batter very thin.
- 10Cut with cookie cutter.
- 11Using the spatula, put on baking sheet.
- 12Bake for approximately 5 minutes,or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy GingerSnap Cookies!
Serving Size: 1 (871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 50.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: