Recipe by weekend cooker
a very quick method of this recipe, easy preparation, and quick microwavable time.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
This is so simple and so very tasty! I will keep this recipe handy for anytime I want a nice hot yet crisp veggie dish in a hurry. My photo got lost in a pc glitch or I would have posted. Made for Pick-A-Chef Fall 2011.
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sweet red pepper strips
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- in a 3 quart casserole, combine the garlic,and the vegetables, cover, and microwave on high for 6 minutes, or until vetables are crisp, stir after 3 minutes cooking.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until blended. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring once after 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice if desired.