Recipe by Valeria
This is a popular dish in my house. We love to have it with meatloaf.
Top Review by Bergy
Excellent recipe - This is a do again & again. I did not use oil just a spray of "No Oil". Cooked all the ingredients together from start to finish. I only made two generous servings but kept the ginger & garlic at 1 tbsp each. The lime juice is the crowning ingredient. We loved this recipe
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 head cabbage, cored, shredded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 lime, juice of
- minced fresh parsley (to garnish) or cilantro leaf (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat; wait 2 minutes, then add the cabbage. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the cabbage is limp but not mushy, add the garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook another 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add the ginger and cook another minute. Drizzle with lime juice, garnish and serve.