Chef #1445094's Note:
Not your typical gingerbread cookie! These soft gingerbread combine butterscotch jello with the taste of ginger to create an easy and simple cookie! A kid's favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream pudding and pie filling mix with butter and sugar; add egg, and blend well.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon; blend into pudding mixture.
- 3Chill dough for 1 hour or until firm.
- 4Roll dough on a floured board to about 1/4 inch thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
- 5Place on greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350F for 10 to 12 minutes. (I do 10 minutes, I like a softer cookie).
- 7Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- 8Decorate if desired.
- 9Note: Cookies are soft, but will begin to harden up overnight. Less cooking time keeps them softer a little longer. Store cookies in container for best results.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gingerbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 99.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix