Great taste. This is an incredibly easy gingerbread recipe, made with butterscotch pudding. If you want to make these a little healthier you can use sugar-free pudding.
- Cream pudding and pie filling mix with butter and sugar; add egg, and blend well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon; blend into pudding mixture.
- Chill dough for 1 hour or until firm.
- Roll dough on a floured board to about 1/4 inch thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheets; use a straw to make a hole in the top of the cookie for hanging on the tree, if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Decorate if desired.