- 1 tablespoon diced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 3 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 1 head Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 3 cups bean sprouts
- 3 -4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce or 1⁄4 cup tamari
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large pot and add ginger. Sauté for a minute or so.
- Add carrots and celery and sauté until they begin to sweat.
- Add soy sauce/tamari and water and bring to gentle boil.
- Add cabbage and sprouts and cook until the vegetables are just tender and the cabbage begins to wilt.