Recipe by Coffee Criss
Serve with Spicy Asian Orange Sauce (Spicy Asian Orange Sauce - HCG Phase 2). A new twist on traditional cabbage rolls. These shrimp rolls are full of flavor and a nice change of pace in the HCG diet. This meal counts as 1 protein and 1 vegetable. You can make between 2 and 3 rolls. Take from The HCG Diet Cookbook Gourmet Success
Top Review by teresas
This was very tasty...I did serve it with recipe #492956 I was a bit on the messy side...but that made it finger licking good...I decided not to use the foo processor, so I just chopped it up by hand...one less thing to clean...I could see using this as a lettuce wrap also...made for Spring PAC 2013 =)
- 100 g shrimp
- 2 -3 cabbage leaves
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon green onion, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly steam cabbage leaves and set aside.
- Sauté shrimp with vinegar, garlic and ginger until shrimp is cooked through.
- In a food processor, mince shrimp with green onions.
- Divide shrimp mixture equally among cabbage leaves, spoon shrimp mixture in leaves, roll and serve with dipping sauce.