I have no idea where I got this recipe, but it makes a great spice cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine cake mix and ginger.
- 2In a separate bowl combine eggs, oil and molasses.
- 3Add to dry ingredients and stir until blended.
- 4Dough will be sticky.
- 5Shape dough into a bowl.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- 7Divide dough in half.
- 8Work with 1 portion of dough at a time.
- 9Store the other half of dough in refrigerator.
- 10Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- 11Roll dough in sugar.
- 12Place 1 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 13Bake at 375 degrees for 14 minutes.
- 14Cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheets, then remove to wire racks.
- 15Let cookies cool completely.
- 16Repeat with remaining dough and sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ginger Crinkles
Serving Size: 1 (765 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.0
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 1035.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 83.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g