Delight kids with these yummy Halloween treats with which transform peanut butter sandwich cookies and melted white chocolate into spooky ghosts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.5 (4 ounce) packages baker's white chocolate (6 ounces)
- 18 nutter butter peanut butter sandwich cookies
- decorating gels, and or assorted small candy
- 1Microwave chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 2Spread chocolate onto one side of each cookie for the ghost's "body." Cool slightly.
- 3Decorate with gels and/or candies to create "faces." Cool until chocolate is set.
- 4KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:.
- 5FUN IDEA:.
- 6Place decorated cookies in small gift bags to give to trick-or-treaters.
- 7FAMILY FUN:.
- 8For a quick Halloween dessert, prepare JELL-O Chocolate Instant Puddings as directed on package; spoon into dessert cups. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with decorated cookies just before serving.
- 9HOW TO MAKE JUST A FEW GHOSTS:.
- 10If you want to make only a few ghots, remember that 1 melted chocolate square is enough to frost about 3 cookies.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ghost Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g