Carpi Diem's Note:
This is an easy way to enjoy a unique dish that has amazing flavor and is sure to please even the most picky eater. A must try !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Begin by cutting kielbasa in half length wise and then into small pieces ( about 1/8" pieces). You will have a bunch of half circle pieces, set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl mix together soup, i usually only add about 2 tablespoons of water to mixture to make it a little thinner.
- 4In a 9 x 13" pan place a thin layer of the soup mixture.
- 5Add three lasagna noodles ontop of soup mixture. Then add sauerkraut ontop of noodles so that they are covered evenly ( about half the bag).
- 6Lay kielbasa pieces ontop of sauerkraut slightly overlapping.
- 7Next cover the kielbasa with mozzarella cheese (again, about half the bag). Top with soup mixture and spread to make sure layer if covered.
- 8Repeat,in order, noodles, use rest of sauerkraut, kielbasa, cheese, and soup mixture, reserving 1/4 cup of mixture.
- 9Finish with lasagna noodles and cover noodles with reserve of soup.
- 10Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy German Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.5
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 2113.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles