Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy way to enjoy a unique dish that has amazing flavor and is sure to please even the most picky eater. A must try !
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 (1 lb) bag sauerkraut
- 1 (9 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350
- Begin by cutting kielbasa in half length wise and then into small pieces ( about 1/8" pieces). You will have a bunch of half circle pieces, set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together soup, i usually only add about 2 tablespoons of water to mixture to make it a little thinner.
- In a 9 x 13" pan place a thin layer of the soup mixture.
- Add three lasagna noodles ontop of soup mixture. Then add sauerkraut ontop of noodles so that they are covered evenly ( about half the bag).
- Lay kielbasa pieces ontop of sauerkraut slightly overlapping.
- Next cover the kielbasa with mozzarella cheese (again, about half the bag). Top with soup mixture and spread to make sure layer if covered.
- Repeat,in order, noodles, use rest of sauerkraut, kielbasa, cheese, and soup mixture, reserving 1/4 cup of mixture.
- Finish with lasagna noodles and cover noodles with reserve of soup.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot.