Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cake mix and a no-cook filling make this cake extra easy.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) pkge. instant vanilla pudding
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
coconut pecan filling
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Blend all ingredients in a large bowl. Beat 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into 3 greased and floured 9 inch layer pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done.
- Do not underbake. Fill with coconut pecan filling.
- Blend corn syrup with instant pudding.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Add coconut and pecans.
- Chill 10 minutes.