Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This cake is surprisingly moist without being too rich or heavy and it is very easy to make. Enjoy!
Make and share this Easy German Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (or as called for by cake mix)
- 3 large eggs (or as called for by cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by cake mix)
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2⁄3 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- Bake cake mix as directed.
- Remove from oven.
- Using a fork, poke holes all over top of cake.
- pour sweentened condensed milk over cake, spread evenly.
- pour carmel topping over cake, spread evenly.
- refrigerate until completely cooled.
- spread cool whip over top of cake.
- combine coconut and pecan pieces.
- Sprinkle evenly over top.