This cake is surprisingly moist without being too rich or heavy and it is very easy to make. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water (or as called for by cake mix)
- 3 large eggs (or as called for by cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by cake mix)
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2/3 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1Bake cake mix as directed.
- 2Remove from oven.
- 3Using a fork, poke holes all over top of cake.
- 4pour sweentened condensed milk over cake, spread evenly.
- 5pour carmel topping over cake, spread evenly.
- 6refrigerate until completely cooled.
- 7spread cool whip over top of cake.
- 8combine coconut and pecan pieces.
- 9Sprinkle evenly over top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy German Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.8
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 663.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 62.6 g
- Protein 10.4 g