Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is so easy and quick to make! We eat it as a main meal, but it could also be a delicious side. You can also add fresh chopped parsley before serving. I use the pre-minced garlic that comes in a jar occasionally to save time. My family loves this recipe. I love it because it's inexpensive and quick to make! You can easily adjust this recipe to make larger serving size for a bigger family.
- 226.79 g spaghetti (1/2 box or pkg)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml minced garlic cloves
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to directions. Drain and return to pot. Can use any pasta - does not have to be spaghetti.
- In a skillet, add olive oil and garlic. Saute garlic over medium heat until it begins to brown, then remove from burner.
- Pour garlic and olive oil over spaghetti and add parmesean cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat spaghetti and serve. I sprinkle more parmesean cheese on top after serving.
This was pretty good. Quick and easy to put together. I used whole wheat spaghetti and the minced garlic in a jar. I give it four stars because I used garlic from the jar, instead of fresh garlic, which probably would've been better. This will definitely be my go-to recipe, whenever I'm in a pinch to save time. Thanks for sharing.
This is so good and so easy! I added fresh chopped basil to mine right before serving, and of course extra cheese! Delicious!!
This is my all time favorite comfort food - I've been making it for years. It's easy and delicious! I make it with high quality Parmesan - the quality of the Parm makes all the difference! I also top mine with a few grinds of pepper.