Easy Garlic Shrimp with Noodles
- In medium saucepan, melt 2 Tablespoons of butter, cook onion until tender.
- Add water; bring to boil.
- Stir in noodles& sauce and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Meanwhile in large skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons of butter with olive oil.
- add garlic; cook over medium high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp& artichoke; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Stir in parsley& pepper.
- To serve, add shrimp mixture to noodles.