Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This looks so easy, because your using a bag of flavored noodles. Quick seafood main dish!
Make and share this Easy Garlic Shrimp with Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 package lipton noodles, butter & herb flavor
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, cleaned
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved (NOT marinated)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In medium saucepan, melt 2 Tablespoons of butter, cook onion until tender.
- Add water; bring to boil.
- Stir in noodles& sauce and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Meanwhile in large skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons of butter with olive oil.
- add garlic; cook over medium high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp& artichoke; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Stir in parsley& pepper.
- To serve, add shrimp mixture to noodles.
Very quick and tastey!! Perfect for a quick week night meal! Thank you!!
how easy is this and it tastes wonderful thats ,dee