Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy enough to whip up on a week night. I serve with broccoli on the side. Makes enough sauce to even use with the broccoli. Makes a wonderful, quick, easy meal that looks like it took a long time to make. Could also be used as an appetizer. (I use Tony Chachers Original Seasoning for the Creole seasoning.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 teaspoons garlic (fresh minced or use refrigerated)
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- to taste- creole seasoning (I use Tony Chachers Original seasoning)
- Heat Oil and butter in large skillet.
- Add garlic and then shrimp.
- Add Creole Seasoning such as Tony Chachers Seasoning -to taste.
- Cook until shrimp turn pink. Probably only 3 or 4 mins depending on the size of the shrimp.
We really enjoyed this recipe. It was super easy and fast to make ! it took longer to make the rice to go with it than to cook the shrimp. I used Zatarain's creole seasoning and I loved the little kick it gives. I'll be making this again! Thanks for posting!