These are quick and easy to make and go well with a salad or soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3In bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt.
- 4Divide dough into 8 pieces.
- 5Using your hands roll each piece of dough into 8" long rope.
- 6Carefully tie each rope into knot.
- 7Transfer knots to bowl.
- 8Toss with oil mixture to coat.
- 9Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Garlic Salt Knots
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: