- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 13 7⁄8 ounces prepared pizza dough, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt.
- Divide dough into 8 pieces.
- Using your hands roll each piece of dough into 8" long rope.
- Carefully tie each rope into knot.
- Transfer knots to bowl.
- Toss with oil mixture to coat.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.