Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are quick and easy to make and go well with a salad or soup!
Make and share this Easy Garlic Salt Knots recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt.
- Divide dough into 8 pieces.
- Using your hands roll each piece of dough into 8" long rope.
- Carefully tie each rope into knot.
- Transfer knots to bowl.
- Toss with oil mixture to coat.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
I have made these twice this past week...and are they ever fast and easy to put together. These do well with a steaming bowl of soup or stew to sop up the juices. Thank you for sharing.
Love garlic and salt! Easy! Delicious!