72 hrs 5 mins
Simple, easy and you know exactly what's in it!
My Private Note
- 1In a measuring cup quarter the garlic cloves.
- 2Add the salt and cover loosley.
- 3Allow the mixture to stand 3 days, stirring occasionally.
- 4Leave the garlic in the salt until it is completely dried.
- 5Remove garlic, transfer mixture to salt shakers.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Garlic Salt
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 113176.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g