Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Just another invention - I love to cook, but I like easy as well as tasty!
Make and share this Easy Garlic Rosemary Bread for the Bread Machine recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package white bread mix for the bread machine
- 3 teaspoons crushed rosemary
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic, in oil
- Follow directions for the bread mix- only add the garlic to the water so the oil doesn't touch the yeast.
- Add rosemary and cook according to directions.
I eat this with Olive oil sprinkled with fresh ground salt and pepper. Its what an Italian restaurant serves you as an appetizer where i live. My kids and I love it!
Yummo! Someone gave me a bread machine a while ago and this was my first attempt at using it. I'm a bit of a garlic fiend so used around double the amount of garlic along with a mixed grain bread mix and it came out great.