Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I was in a hurry and my kids were sick of the same old thing. I took this and threw it all in the crockpot and the kids loved it and request it at least once a week. I have served it over rice and mashed potatoes. My daughter just eats it out the of the pan.
- 3 lbs chicken tenders (mine are usually frozen)
- seasoning salt
- garlic pepper seasoning
- Throw all in the crockpot
- season to your liking with the spices.
- cook on high for about 4 hours or low all day.
- If it starts to dry out add a little water just to keep moist.
- Extras you can do is add some cream of chicken soup or at the end a package of chicken gravy and some water.
- Some times I just shred and let the kids add what they want. Ketchup,BBQ sauce or just plain and make sandwiches.
I cooked it just as the directions told me. It was so delicious juicey and tender. My kids really liked it as well. wonderful busy day meal. we had shells and cheese and a ceasar salad as side dishes.
You couldn't find a simpler recipe. I wanted to throw something in the crock pot made with ingredients I had on hand. I placed five frozen chicken breast halves into the crockpot and layered on the spices. This was OUTSTANDING! I plended one can of cream of chicken soup with 1/4 cup of cream of mushroom and added it the last hour of cooking. WOW! This is very flavorable and a no brainer. LOL I served it with Bowtie Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives. I real keeper.