Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very quick and easy way to whip up a delicious topping for your lunch/dinner rolls. Trust me-you will find stuff to put this on when you run out of bread!
- Mix the butter spread with a spoon first to make sure it has a creamy consistency.
- Add in the Garlic Salt (add more or less to your liking).
- Add in grated Parmesan cheese(add more or less to your liking).
- Stir ingredients together and serve.
- Refrigerate the left-overs(if you have any)!
For a less salty taste, use garlic powder instead of garlic salt. Then you can salt to tatse.
I made this to use as a topping for garlic toast. It was good, however it made everything taste very salty. I don't know how to remedy that problem, but I will try to figure something out.
Made for PAC Spring 08 LOVED this recipe! I reduced and made enough for just dinner. This was a huge hit with our homemade rolls. I will be making this again for sure. Next time I want to put it over texas toast and bake in the oven for a bit. I used fresh grated parmesan. Thanks so much!