Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fool everyone one into thinking you slaved over these delicious pull-apart rolls. Excellent with pasta or a roast, the rolls look impressive and are buttery and moist. Recipes don't get any easier than this !
- 18 frozen dough rolls
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 3.69 ml garlic powder
- Prepare a large angel food pan with cooking spray, then place the frozen dinner rolls inside the pan.
- Mix the butter and seasonings, pour over the rolls.
- Let the buns raise at room temperature until doubled, about 4 hours.
- Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 min's until golden.
- Turn upside down and put on a large plate.
These were good and very easy to make. I sped up the rising by preheating my oven to 200 and then turning it off. Put a pan of boiling water in the bottom of the oven, and put the pan of frozen rolls on the top rack. They took about an hour and a half to rise instead of the four hours. These went well with pasta fagiola for dinner.
Wonderful!! What a nice presentation this makes. I didnt have an angel food cake pan but used a bundt pan instead. Looks lovely! Tastes great!! Thanks!!
Thank you ChefDee for the recipe. I made the sauce to go with my favorite rolls and they came out so good. My family loves them so much they asked me if I want to open a bakery :)