Fool everyone one into thinking you slaved over these delicious pull-apart rolls. Excellent with pasta or a roast, the rolls look impressive and are buttery and moist. Recipes don't get any easier than this !
- Prepare a large angel food pan with cooking spray, then place the frozen dinner rolls inside the pan.
- Mix the butter and seasonings, pour over the rolls.
- Let the buns raise at room temperature until doubled, about 4 hours.
- Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 min's until golden.
- Turn upside down and put on a large plate.