1/2 Photos of Easy Garlic Herb Rolls.
Chef Dee's Note:
Fool everyone one into thinking you slaved over these delicious pull-apart rolls. Excellent with pasta or a roast, the rolls look impressive and are buttery and moist. Recipes don't get any easier than this !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a large angel food pan with cooking spray, then place the frozen dinner rolls inside the pan.
- 2Mix the butter and seasonings, pour over the rolls.
- 3Let the buns raise at room temperature until doubled, about 4 hours.
- 4Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 min's until golden.
- 5Turn upside down and put on a large plate.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Garlic Herb Rolls.
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 41.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen dough rolls