Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A copycat version of these fries that is so incredibly easy!!!!!!
- 1 lb frozen french fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely minced parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Prepare french fries according to package directions (bake or fry, your choice!).
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour cooked french fries in a large bowl and pour garlic mixture over. Toss well; add additional salt if desired, and serve!
Great way to dress up frozen fries. We all enjoyed these. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
Delicious! What a great way to dress up frozen french fries! We love the garlic and black pepper!
I often make oven baked fries as an effortless side dish but occasionally want a little more zip. Made this preparation starting with fresh potatoes rather then frozen and baked them for 25 minutes at 375. The finishing touch offered here was tasty and flavorful in less than a minute. Now that's cooking. Thanks Charmie.