Recipe by troyh
This is really simple, but surprisingly good. The chicken is somewhat garlicky and tangy because of the lime juice, but it is not too strong-tasting. It goes great with mashed potatoes and corn muffins.
Top Review by Mirj
Easy is an understatement! We had guests for dinner last night and this was a hit with everyone. I substituted lemon juice for the lime (can't find the stuff locally) and grilled them outside on the BBQ. Served it with some plain seasoned couscous and a veggie-laden salad.
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper generously, and add chicken, making sure it is well-coated with the marinade. Marinate chicken, covered in fridge for at least 3 hours and preferably overnight. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Arrange chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and roast for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear when you prick it with a fork.